Patternfish Gift Certificates
- PayPal has retired support for Gift Certificates
Although PayPal has re-enabled the our interface with them which allows our users to redeem existing gift certificates, no new gift certificates can be purchased.
- Imporant Conditions:
- For security reasons, recipients must have (or be willing to create) a PayPal account backed by a credit card or bank account to redeem their gift certificate.
- Multiple gift certificates can be redeemed for a single purchase as long as they are all denominated in the same currency.
- Unused balances may be applied to other Patternfish purchases.
- PayPal Gift Certificates do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees
- It is unknown how long PayPal will be able to continue to provide this service, so we advise using them as soon as possible.
- I received a Patternfish Gift Certificate by email. How do I spend it?
- Add desired items to cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select 'Purchase Now' which will take you to PayPal checkout
- Select PayPal Account as the payment method and log in. If you do not have a PayPal account, you must create one and verify it with either a credit card or bank account.
- Proceed to purchase and look for the Redemption Codes section on the Check Payment Detail page. Click the Add/Select button to use your gift certificate to fund your payment.
- Your redemption code will be shown on the gift certificate email and it will be a mixture of letters and numbers about 16 characters long.
- Your gift certificate will never expire and if it exceeds the cost of your purchase, the balance can be used later towards another purchase.